In fact, I found one of my Mom's old ski suits and thought it was oh so vintage-chic that I wore that coat and snowpants suit pretty much everyday going to and from my classes.
Now we are back...and the weather is making sure I remember just how cold it really is in this state!
We have had NEGATIVE degrees here people! Then you add the windchill in and it's like abominable snowman, freeze your lungs as you inhale, kind of cold. One day it said it was going to feel like -30 at our high point. FOR REAL?
Thankfully this morning we woke up to a fresh powdery covering of snow. It makes the cold "pretty". It is no fun when it is freezing outside and all you have is frozen mud and frozen, dead grass to play on. Just not cool.
But now we have a beautiful covering of snow and a beautiful sunshine to brighten up the place!
Being cooped up inside because it's SO cold you don't want to go out- it does something to you.
Some of the greatest crazies were:
- Cohen behaves like he is on crack
- Cohen decided to try eating a washable marker...no joke
- Marissa has changed her outfit an average of 3.5 times per day
- Kjerstin has taken up daily exercise times which include- running laps down the hallway, 20 jumping jacks, and 10 push ups (her version)
- Marissa has declared that wearing 2 dresses at a time is the coolest